Instead of writing blog posts about minor updates in life, I’m dedicating a space here to writing about the things I’d tell friends and family were going on if I hadn’t seen them for a while.
Here are the things I’m currently focused on:
- I’m working on print and web projects for Crossroads Prison Ministries, as well as handling day-to-day marketing needs.
- I’m helping Every Home for Christ with their daily marketing needs, and I’m designing and developing a more flexible e-commerce and inventory management system for their website built on WooCommerce. (We tried something totally custom before, and it’s nice, but sometimes it’s better to go with an existing product. Live and learn!)
- I’m working with Flipside on some of their clients’ sites.
- I’m working on a new website for Advance Physio Therapy Clinic.
- I am designing a new portfolio site, as is my annual tradition. (I kid, but… not really.)
- I am available for your project as of October 15th, 2019. Shoot me an email if you’d like to work together.
Last updated: August 6th, 2019