Instead of writing blog posts about minor updates in life, I’m dedicating a space here to writing about the things I’d tell friends and family were going on if I hadn’t seen them for a while.
Here are the things I’m currently focused on:
- I’m helping the fine folks at Ellens & Associates with a couple new websites. More details to come.
- I’m working with The Meeting House on another project. (Our last project was a marketing site for Jesus Collective, which was a ton of fun.) I can’t say more right now. TMH is my church home and family, so I love working with these folks.
- I’m re-designing and building a new website for Plimsoll Financial Planning. Tyler is an awesome guy, and we have similar aesthetic taste, which makes this super fun.
- In my limited free time, I’m slowly redesigning this blog in the open. (I can’t wait to get this thing off WordPress.)
- I am available for your project in mid-January 2021. If you’re interested, you should email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: November 24th, 2020