Instead of writing blog posts about minor updates in life, I’m dedicating a space here to writing about the things I’d tell friends and family were going on if I hadn’t seen them for a while.
Here are the things I’m currently focused on:
- Like the rest of the world, I am practicing social distancing. I’m hanging out with my wife all day. I’ve worked from home my whole career. She’ll probably work from home until there’s a vaccine, so for at least a year and a half or so. We still like each other.
- I’m helping Every Home for Christ with their day-to-day graphic / web design and development needs.
- I’m redesigning this blog in the open.
- I’m helping Flipside Creative build out a website for one of their clients.
- I am available for your project in August 2020. If you’re interested, you should email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: July 7th, 2020